makes two servings
1/2 head of cauliflower cut into small pieces
1tbsp. olive oil
1 1/2 tsp. paprika
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Place all ingredients in a bowl with a lid.
3. Shake ingredients together until the cauliflower is well-covered in paprika.
4. Spread cauliflower in a single layer on a cookie sheet (I always cover mine with foil first)
5. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until cauliflower is lightly browned.
Now for the pasta recipe, boil spaghetti, drain, and cover with pasta sauce. Complicated, right? LOL. Could this dinner be the motivation I need to start making dinner again?