Saturday, March 26, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Whew!  It's been awhile since I've updated.  I'd like to have some grand excuse for you as too why I've been MIA, but I don't give excuses. : )  The important thing is that I'm back now and will be updating this regularly since I am on Day 1 of SPRING BREAK, and the weather around these parts is supposed to be yucky.  My loss; your gain!  jk- I'm looking forward to sharing projects and food with you!

Spring Break 2011 promises to be epic productive.  I spent many minutes creating a to-do list for the coming week. Hopefully by next Sunday, I will be able to report I've accomplished all of my tasks.  Without further introduction, my to-do list for Spring Break 2011:

CHORES
*vacuum, dust, clean the whole house
*change filter in heater
*clear plants from around the air conditioner
*organize and thoroughly clean hall closet
*grade a pile of papers
*go through the dozens magazines beneath the coffee table.... pull out stuff I want, recycle the rest
*find a spot for the coffee table
 *research school board candidates for the April 5 election
 *clean bird cages
*clean and organize the garage
*hose off patio furniture and cushions
*go to the dentist (haven't been in almost 2 years!)
*find a spot for my new rug
*iron clothes
*iron curtains and add more clips to the top of them/decide if I want to keep them
 FUN STUFF
*send gift and card to a friend (maybe that friend is you?!)
*buy materials for and help Kyle build a clothesline
*plant a garden
*visit HaHa Tonka State Park and Bridal Cave in Camdenton, MO
The spring at Ha Ha Tonka
*hit up the outlet mall at the Lake of the Ozarks
*workout daily
*use a Barnes and Noble Groupon
*shoe shop for Buster

Obviously, I'm in for a wild spring break! I started it off right with a delicious breakfast of a whole wheat bagel with organic cream cheese.  No picture though-  The bagel didn't last long enough for me to take one! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment